LEARN HOW TO DOMINATE WITH A CUSTOMIZED WORKOUT FOR CENTERS
Being a good center means you have to be good at a variety of things. Scoring, defending, and rebounding are the staple of any good center but a great center does all three very well in a variety of ways. They can score inside and out, with or without their back to the basket, on and off the block. They can defend centers, power forwards, pick and rolls, and also protect the rim. A great center also rebounds on the offense and defense. Point blank a great center brings it every night and dominates on offense and defense.
With so many things to be good at it is critical that you work on your game as much as possible. But it’s not just about working hard on your game; it’s about working hard on your game the right way. After years of training small forwards to improve their basketball skill level, explosiveness, speed and quickness, we have now applied this training to our customized workouts, so that as a point guard you get a customized workout not only for your skill set but for the small forward position as well
When you sign up with BALLRZ you get:
- A complete player analysis through our BALLRZ Skill Assessment Form
- A phone call from a BALLRZ representative to assist you with your workout Monthly MP3 conditioning workouts (Listen Here)
- Monthly Customized Basketball Workouts made specifically for you
- Access to NBA, WNBA, and top college basketball drills
- Online basketball workout calendar and tracker
- BALLRZ Vertical Leap Program - to help increase your hops
- Weight Lifting Program to help increase your strength and conditioning
- Tips from college coaches, college players, and professional players
- Nutritional Meals and Plans customized for you
- Exclusive communication to discuss basketball drills, nutritional tips, etc...
- Advice on how to become a better player and make it
If you’re ready to get serious about being a great point guard you will not find a quicker, simpler and more effective way to maximize your athletic ability and improving your overall basketball game.