CUSTOMIZED WORKOUTS FOR FORWARDS; DOMINATE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE!
Forwards are often the most versatile players on a basketball court. You have to be good at playing, defending, and scoring in multiple positions. A good forward has quickness like a guard and strength like a big man and not only can dominate his opponent but the whole game in a variety of ways. Lebron James, Dirk Nowitzki Larry Bird, Scottie Pippen, Carmelo Anthony, and Paul Pierce are examples of great versatile forwards that dominated their position.
With so many things to be good at it is critical that you work on your game as much as possible. But it’s not just about working hard on your game; it’s about working hard on your game the right way. After years of training small and power forwards to improve their basketball skill level, explosiveness, speed and quickness, we have now applied this training to our customized workouts, so that as a forward you get a customized workout not only for your skill set but for the small and power forward position as well
When you sign up with BALLRZ you get:
- A complete player analysis through our BALLRZ Skill Assessment Form
- A phone call from a BALLRZ representative to assist you with your workout Monthly MP3 conditioning workouts (Listen Here)
- Monthly Customized Basketball Workouts made specifically for you
- Access to NBA, WNBA, and top college basketball drills
- Online basketball workout calendar and tracker
- BALLRZ Vertical Leap Program - to help increase your hops
- Weight Lifting Program to help increase your strength and conditioning
- Tips from college coaches, college players, and professional players
- Nutritional Meals and Plans customized for you
- Exclusive communication to discuss basketball drills, nutritional tips, etc...
- Advice on how to become a better player and make it
If you’re ready to get serious about being a great shooting guard you will not find a quicker, simpler and more effective way to maximize your athletic ability and improving your overall basketball game.