THE BEST CUSTOMIZED WORKOUT FOR POINT GUARDS
Being a point guard is the hardest position in basketball because you have to be good at pretty much EVERYTHING. You have to have great handles, a good jumper, able to finish at the rim, have excellent passing skills, and be able to make great decisions. A great point guard is responsible for getting the team into the correct offense, communicating with your team so that everyone understands their roles on the floor, creating opportunities for your teammates as well as yourself, & D’ing up!
With so many things to be good at it is critical that you work on your game as much as possible. But it’s not just about working hard on your game; it’s about working hard on your game the right way. After years of training point guards to improve their basketball skill level, explosiveness, speed and quickness, we have now applied this training to our customized workouts, so that as a point guard you get a customized workout not only for your skill set but for the point guard position as well.
When you sign up with BALLRZ you get:
- A complete player analysis through our BALLRZ Skill Assessment Form
- A phone call from a BALLRZ representative to assist you with your workout Monthly MP3 conditioning workouts (Listen Here)
- Monthly Customized Basketball Workouts made specifically for you
- Access to NBA, WNBA, and top college basketball drills
- Online basketball workout calendar and tracker
- BALLRZ Vertical Leap Program - to help increase your hops
- Weight Lifting Program to help increase your strength and conditioning
- Tips from college coaches, college players, and professional players
- Nutritional Meals and Plans customized for you
- Exclusive communication to discuss basketball drills, nutritional tips, etc...
- Advice on how to become a better player and make it
If you’re ready to get serious about being a great point guard you will not find a quicker, simpler and more effective way to maximize your athletic ability and improving your overall basketball game.