LEARN HOW SCORE LIKE A PRO WITH CUSTOMIZED WORKOUTS FOR SHOOTING GUARDS
A great shooting guard can score the basketball in every way. Off the screens, pull ups, post ups, penetration, and isolations. But the definition of a shooting guard is usually the team’s best shooter. A good shooting guard id be able to consistently make jump shots from every spot on the court. They must also be able to handle the ball and make plays for themselves and others. Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Ray Allen, Dwayne Wade, and Reggie Miller are examples of great shooting guards.
With so many things to be good at it is critical that you work on your game as much as possible. But it’s not just about working hard on your game; it’s about working hard on your game the right way. After years of training shooting guards to improve their basketball skill level, explosiveness, speed and quickness, we have now applied this training to our customized workouts, so that as a shooting guard you get a customized workout not only for your skill set but for the shooting guard position as well.
When you sign up with BALLRZ you get:
- A complete player analysis through our BALLRZ Skill Assessment Form
- A phone call from a BALLRZ representative to assist you with your workout Monthly MP3 conditioning workouts (Listen Here)
- Monthly Customized Basketball Workouts made specifically for you
- Access to NBA, WNBA, and top college basketball drills
- Online basketball workout calendar and tracker
- BALLRZ Vertical Leap Program - to help increase your hops
Weight Lifting Program to help increase your strength and conditioning
- Tips from college coaches, college players, and professional players
- Nutritional Meals and Plans customized for you
- Exclusive communication to discuss basketball drills, nutritional tips, etc...
- Advice on how to become a better player and make it
If you’re ready to get serious about being a great shooting guard you will not find a quicker, simpler and more effective way to maximize your athletic ability and improving your overall basketball game.